Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bottle Time for Vinegar

Apple Mango Passion Fruit Vinegar
Makes an amazing vinaigrette for salad
     Well, I bottled my vinegar, that I made.Can I just say I love making my vinegar so much that I do not think I will ever buy vinegar again. I really don't ever have too because it literally makes it self! My vinegar is lite and tasty. I made sure to use some cute bottles from the local Hobby Lobby. I also used some adorable owl ribbon at the neck of the bottle and  "done". I can now start another batch using the same mother and keep going! It is so simple! I really love how easy it is! Anyone want to some amazing vinegar? These are great presents and gifts for friends. People will not believe that you actually made your own vinegar!


0 comments:

Post a Comment