Saturday, January 15, 2011

Artist Trading Cards

     I have opened my eyes to this really big world that is really quite big. Artist trading cards, also known as ATC. I just started these, and found out how truly amazing they are. The basic concept is that you can join local or online groups, that you swap cards with. The cards are 2.50 x 3.50 in size, the size of a playing card. The style you choose is endless, and the themes are from every spectrum. I am so excited I joined a few groups over the past week. The best group that I have found that seems to be the most active is http://www.atcsforall.com/index.php .
     The people are friendly and helpful. There groups that is also very helpful in yahoo too. I just am so excited to see how this works out. I joined two swaps. One was a torn paper them, way cool. I also joined a swap about birds, which I love. 


     I am learning more and more with each card I make. 
The only confusing part is what you write on the back of your cards. Depending on if all cards are the same or digital art or if its a series or edition. Something I will get the hang of at a later date. I was so inspired about the birds I may three series of birds. these are my example to all who want to see what the heck I am talking about!

2 comments:

Robin Walters said...

Hi! I love your blog, looks like we have alot in common in life. God and paper and stickers and embellishments and my Husbands name is David too.

Teka Marie Chaya said...

That is great, wow it is really neat that we have so much in common!

Post a Comment