Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby Showers

     I love making diaper cakes for baby showers! They are useful and fun, and always beautiful at a party! This is the first boy diaper cake I have made and it came out awesome. The concept is simple you are giving diapers to the mother-to-be, but I also attach items for her and the baby on the way. Items you can are attach are really endless. Some of the things I put on the cake are as followed: baby wash, lotion, bib, powder, Vicks, hairbrush, comb, bulb syringe, socks for baby and mama, some special lotion for mom, and the list goes on. Make sure to Pick out things that will be useful and also helpful for both mom and baby. You can even make this  as a welcome home gift too! 





     An important thing for me is picking out the colorful ribbons. This the fun part and I don't ever use all the ribbon so I can use them for other projects! If you want to know how to make one of these awesome cakes, email mail me and I will send you some quick and easy directions.










With some extra ribbons, I made little buttons for The Mom,Grandma, Nana, and Big Sister-to-be... 


http://www.etsy.com/listing/86323699/custom-made-diaper-cakes-for-baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment