Gluten-Free Quinoa Pizza Nibblers
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 large eggs ( helps keep together)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 of chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni slices or any topping you prefer
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried crushed oregano
- gluten free pizza sauce for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl.
3. Distribute mix into a greased mini muffin tins, filling each cup to the top and press down gently to compacted. You can make them into a pizza balls too by using a dough like scooper pressing tightly before releasing and then when baked add a little flag style tooth pick for easy dipping. This makes about 36 in the tins or 40 balls.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
These are perfect for my gluten-free family members. I am so happy about the Appetizer style recipe.