Monday, October 29, 2012

Say Hello to Gordon




We are the new owners of a goat and we call him Gordon the Goat. He is was born on the Fourth of July and and is a Nigerian Dwarf goat. Some say we bought him to help my hubby mow the lawn and they would be correct. Gordon makes a great addition to our home. We are looking to add to his little goat family but right now he is stag. We keep him company, and love to sit out in the back yard and feed him a few carrots, an apple, and an occasional  cracker. When we give him a cracker, he starts getting a little more excitable if he gets one, so it is a definite treat. He has found himself a few places to stand that I was unaware he would like, yet some how I knew a goat would find their way to my window. I am starting Window Wednesday photos and hopefully will be able to remember in November but what a way to kick them off by seeing Gordon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment