Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Anniversary

So the big 6 year anniversary is rolling around in a few days. I say big because I feel in our society every year is big! I can only imagine how 25 year anniversary and 50 year anniversary's feel. I also know that without our Godly foundation it would not be possible or as easy. I am blessed to have a hubby who is not scared away by my, porcupine-eness. That is his term for me; of course it is in love! I love that we can be open and honest and understand each other. I also decided to post what I made him this year. Yes made him! (I am a pinterest addict) We are pretty simple, we enjoy just being together and living life. This was so much fun to make and came out better than I expected! My husband is a Scrabble lover. I am not in love with the game, and rarely ever win against him. I say once but I may have cheated to win. yes, I do not like losing so many times in row. When it comes to card games, I rock! David knows, but word games I just do not care for. Anyway, I saw a scrabble board that was magnetic on pinterest and thought that would be cool to make. Not as simple as it looked and I gave my board a more artsy feel. Enjoy!

1 comments:

(Ri)Charmed said...

Very nice! And congratulations on your anniversary.

Post a Comment